- No written test is taken for admission in classes LKG , UKG & Std-I. Only an interview of the ward along with their parents is taken at the time of registration
- Depending on no. of seats in the relevant class admission of students are taken only on merit. Both parents must accompany the child for the interview. To facilitate teaching/learning atmosphere not more then 40 students are admitted in any section
- Every student has to attend classes regularly and punctually. Late comers shall not be allowed to attend classes except in justified cases.
- A student absent on a certain day in the school shall have to submit an application for leave (written by the guardian) on the following day.
- Unless extremely necessary, leave shall not be granted.
- Name of a student continuously absent for 15 days (without prior sanction of leave) shall be struck off from the school rolls. Re-admission shall be possible only on payment of Rs 600/- as a re-admission fee with other dues.
- At least 80% attendance shall be required.
- Students who have been sick should bring an application addressed to the principal along with a medical certificate from their doctor, on joining school.
- Parents should fill up the “Record for Non-Attendance” for each day the students is absent from school, stating reasons for absence. On test days a separate application has to be sent.
- No, one who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the class without a letter from the parents, addressed to the Principal, stating the reason for the absence.
- Leave can be granted on special grounds.
- A student, returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease, should produce a doctor’s certification permitting him to do so.
- All students are expected to attend school on the opening day after each vacation.
- Absence for more than six days immediately after a vacation renders the student liable to have his name struck off the roll.